Events for exhibitors at the 25th Slovenian Wine Festival
Workshop at the 25th Slovenian Wine Festival
THURSDAY, 16 NOVEMBER 2023
2.45 pm – 3.45 pm – Lecture Room M3/M4 (Mala galerija)
- You must register for the workshop.
- The workshop is free of charge.
- To enter the Slovenian Wine Festival, you must pay for a ticket (or have an exhibitor wristband).
- The lecture is in English without translation.
BEING CLEVER WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING YOUR WINES TO THE UK MARKET*
Presented by: Mr Christopher Walkey, Founder of Glass of Bubbly
England especially, is one of the most desired export countries for many international wine regions and countries – For many, it is seen as the Holy Grail. With fierce competition, and yet for so many wines sold, only a small selection of buyers to target – you need to be one step ahead of the competition. Let’s take a look at the best ways to get your wines in to the UK market, economical ways to gain brand awareness and let’s answer some of your questions / concerns.
- Short introduction to Glass of Bubbly & Christopher Walkey
- Dealing with customs / added duties
- How to get your wines in to at least one hospitality venue
- How to grow brand awareness and how to attract interest
- Where does Slovenian sit in the world of sparkling wines
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION FORM
Submit all required information in the form below
You will receive the content of the form to a valid e-mail address, which you will submit when registering.
Participation in the seminar is only possible with prior registration.
Applications are possible until seats are filled.